- ROTODRIVE 20mm - NG1107 The quickest way to chamfer by hand. Single flute countersink provides a smoother cut. Click to view
- RD 20 - BC2201 20mm crancked RotoDrive countersink Click to view
- Mini Ceramic Handle and Convexed Blade - CR1500 Ideal for surface scraping and parting line deflashing. Click to view
- Adjsutable Ceramic Mini Scraper - CR4100 Ideal for surface cleaning, trimming, deburring and parting line deflashing of almost all plastics. Click to view
- MultiBurr - RG1000 FOUR of our most popular blades in ONE innovative tool set Click to view
- Micro Deburring Set - FT3000 A set containing Noga three micro tools Click to view
- NF Holder with Double Fine Adjustment - NF6160 NF Holder with Double Fine Adjustment at top and on bottom. Click to view
- MG Holder with Double Fine Adjustment - MG6161 MG Holder with Double Fine Adjustment at top and on bottom. Click to view
- DG Holder - DG6160 DG Holder with fine adjustment at top and on bottom. Click to view
- 45mm Clamp - CS4500 45mm Clamp Click to view
- 45mm Clamp - CS4550 45mm Clamp Click to view
- Quick Release - AD4000 Quick Release Click to view
WELCOME TO NOGA
Welcome to NOGA - Simply Sophisticated.
Noga Engineering is a manufacturer of machinist hand tools:
deburring equipment: Swivel blades, Scrapers, Countersinks and Chamfering tools.
These tools are used in metal working, plastic and plumbing industries.
Other product lines are magnetic base holders, mist & cool spray systems and the drop shot system.
For more inforamtion, please follow the next links :