- Quick connect countersink tool - NG1800 - NG1800 The quickest way to chamfer by hand. Click to view
- Internal & External Quick connect countersink set - NG1810 - NG1810 New Rotodrive countersink concept allows to chamfer on internal and external bars and tubes. Click to view
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Scraper - SC1500 - SC1500 Ideal for scraping, trimming and deburring almost all heavy duty materials. Click to view
- NOGA HARD CUT TOOL - NC5200 Ideal for deburring hard abrasive plastics Click to view
- MultiBurr - RG1000 FOUR of our most popular blades in ONE innovative tool set Click to view
- Rapid Burr Set - RB1005 Rapid Burr Set Click to view
- Micro Deburring Set - FT3000 A set containing Noga three micro tools Click to view
- Multi Blades Pack - BS9999 - BS9999 Collection of the 10 most popular 3.2mm Heavy Duty Blades in one pack. Click to view
- Rotodrive Countersink Set- RD2010 - RD2010 The quickest way to chamfer by hand. Click to view
- Countersink Power Tool Set - CS7000 - CS7000 You can use power tool to chamfer internally as well as externally. Click to view
- DG Holder - DG6160 DG Holder with fine adjustment at top and on bottom. Click to view
- PH Mini Holder - PH5000 - PH5000 PH Mini Holder with small round magnet Click to view
- LC Mini Holder - LC6200 - LC6200 LC Mini Holder with small round magnet Click to view
- LC Mini Holder - LC6210 - LC6210 LC Mini Holder with small round magnet Click to view
- Centering DG holder universal - DG1022 Centering DG holder universal Click to view
WELCOME TO NOGA
Welcome to NOGA - Simply Sophisticated.
Noga Engineering is a manufacturer of machinist hand tools:
deburring equipment: Swivel blades, Scrapers, Countersinks and Chamfering tools.
These tools are used in metal working, plastic and plumbing industries.
Other product lines are magnetic base holders, mist & cool spray systems and the drop shot system.
For more inforamtion, please follow the next links :